Monday, March 1, 2010

In my mind

Things that happen are never planned and they were never meant to go that way.

I kant get into detail but just know that I feel nothing. i am and always have been

numb so to think that i have been affeceted by certain words or actions taken

towards is crazy.I am who I am and if ppl dont like it they kudd see me when they

want to do something about it.I did things for certain reasons to avoid problems

that ive been through before but obviously my actions and beliefs are and were

disregarded .But never mind things I just sit tight and laugh loud and clapp

in the sense that i am proud of the monster I made.That is a result of what

I have done , what i have CREATED and never will I regret the things and time i have

invested in it.I just stand back and let them be they behave the way they want.

Just noe that when I am GONE i am GONE for good let it be known Jimmy is gone .......